Shipments and Returns
Your pack shipment
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via Parcel with tracking and drop-off with signature. If you prefer delivery by Parcel Extra with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched with special care to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
The Consumer Contracts Regulations gives you a cancellation period that starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
You then have a further 14 days from the date you notify the retailer that you'd like to cancel your order to return the goods to us.
We offer a 30-day return policy. Once you inform a member our team, you can then return the parcel within 30 days of receiving the goods. This is under the following conditions:
• The item must be unused and in a resalable condition otherwise are not eligible for a refund. Items returned after 30 days or with poor condition packaging will be subject to a deduction of 15% restocking fee.
• Carriage charges for returning unwanted parcels or items ordered in error are at your expense, we cannot be held responsible for this.
• Please use a traceable service, otherwise there is a possibility the courier could misdeliver your goods and your parcel will not be relocated. We cannot be responsible for which courier you choose to return any items back with.
If you need to return an item due to an error we have made or because your item is damaged, please contact our team within 7 working days* who will resolve this with you (*this varies per courier). It is highly important that you check your goods as soon as they are received. Please note:
• Damaged items delivered by UK Mail must be reported within 3 days of receipt (loss must be reported within 3 days of expected delivery date).
• Damaged items delivered with Palletways must be noted when you sign for it and reported to us within 24 hours. It must be signed as either damaged or unchecked for the claim to hold.
• Return costs will only be covered if authorised by a member of the Rockywood Furniture team.
• We cannot be held responsible for an arranged collection that fails. If this occurs, you will need to return the parcel of your own accord, no matter the reason for the original collection.
• The items must be returned within 30 days of notifying us, along with a copy of your invoice as proof of purchase.
If your item arrives faulty, you must report it to us within 24 hours. The item can then be collected and refunded or replaced. Any items reported as faulty outside of this time frame will need to be dealt with under the warranty. Please contact us via phone or email who will advise on the warranty procedure.
Once any return is received back, we will process it within 7 days
Once you place an order with us, there is only a short time frame we are able to cancel that in – this is even shorter if you have selected a Next Day delivery option. Please contact us immediately by and our team will do their best to arrange this for you.
• Emailing us that you wish to cancel your order does NOT guarantee its cancellation. Only once the order has been confirmed as cancelled by a member of our team is this the case.
• Once an order is in the dispatching process, we are then unable to cancel it.
• We do not take financial responsibility for the cost of the return of any products ordered in.